Want to meet some NY Giants? How about a Top Chef? Maybe Bruce Beck? Want a rock climbing lesson? Bruce Beck, the NBC 4 New York Sports Anchor, and Mark Herzlich, New York Giants Linebacker, will host this first annual NBC 4 Health & Fitness Expo.
All of this and more is available at the Health & Fitness Expo at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ (only a half hour from the Upper East Side of Manhattan). On June 22nd and 23rd between 11am and 6pm on both days, you get free access to interactive exhibits promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Health Screenings
- Wellness Classes
- Cooking Demos
- Celebrity Meet and Greets
- Zumba Dance
- Yoga Activities
Experts and trainers are available to discuss men’s and women’s health issues as well as treatment options.
NBC 4 has even invited some special guests to participate in the event, including:
- Hoda Kotb, Co-Anchor of NBC’s Today Show
- The first 50 people in line will receive a free, autographed copy of her new book TEN YEARS LATER!
- Kathy Wakile, Season 5 of Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Ash Fulk, Season 7 of Top Chef
- Ben Pollinger, Executive Chef of Oceana
- Pamela Geil, The Biggest Loser of Season 14
- Olivia Ward, The Biggest Loser of Season 11
Other attractions include:
- The New York Giants Experience
- Soccer with the New York Red Bulls
- Locker Room Tours
- The New York Giants Youth Sports
- Civilian Military Combine Extreme Challenge Course
- Dance Dance Revolution
- PGA Golf Challenge
- Journey Through the Heart
- Bergen County Safety Center
- Rock Climbing
Parking is free, and participants can even get a free entry to the State Fair at the Meadowlands until 6pm.
MetLife Stadium: 1MetLife Stadium Dr East Rutherford, NJ 07073